5 Reasons Why Turkey Remains Top Hotspot
According to the latest reports from the tourism industry Turkey remains the number one emerging holiday hotspot despite recent cases of the human form of avian flu having been discovered in remote areas of the country.
The appeal of the country for those in search of a dream vacation destination stems from the following five key reasons: –
1) Turkey is a vast country with a rich historical and cultural background that offers the summer holidaymaker some of the most stunningly beautiful and unspoilt beaches on the Mediterranean Sea and some of the most exciting resorts which are becoming increasingly popular with European sports stars and celebrities.
2) The summer sunshine shines in southern Turkey from March until October giving tourists the chance to sample the delights of this inimitably interesting nation throughout the spring, summer and autumn.
3) In the winter Turkey plays host to winter sports fans and those in need of some après ski fun in a wide range of sophisticated ski resorts where prices are far lower than in Austria, Italy or Switzerland but where the quality of facilities and amenities are on a par with those of the best European winter sport resorts.
4) Prices for holiday accommodation to rent or even buy in Turkey are the lowest in the entire Mediterranean region and it’s possible for a family of four to rent a villa with sea views and a private pool for a tenth of the price of a similar property in Spain, Cyprus, Italy or France. Furthermore anyone wishing to buy a holiday home in the sun will save hundreds of thousands of dollars, euros or pounds by buying property in Turkey rather than buying property on the Greek Islands or on the Spanish Costas for example.
5) The accessibility of Turkey is improving all the time as more airlines open up more routes to and from Turkey from across Europe. One of the most recent developments in this area is a new regular British Airways flights from the UK to Dalaman and in terms of domestic flights within Turkey they are incredibly affordable which gives the holiday maker a chance to enjoy a dual or multi location holiday in the vast nation of Turkey.